We were sad to see Gigi go, especially since she was such a wonderful help to me watching Cole. I ended up working a lot during her visit, but it gave her and Cole plenty of time to bond. We hope you come back soon Gigi!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Gigi's Visit
We were sad to see Gigi go, especially since she was such a wonderful help to me watching Cole. I ended up working a lot during her visit, but it gave her and Cole plenty of time to bond. We hope you come back soon Gigi!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yay! Glad she was able to make the trip! I'm sure she had a blast with that little Love Bug! He's so stinking cute! ; ) Hope you all are doing well - Big Hugs - Love ya!
ReplyDeleteyay! what a cutie- he is getting soo big! how much does he weigh now?
ReplyDelete