Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!



We took a wonderful weekend getaway to the San Antonio Hill Country Resort. It was the closest thing to paradise we have found in Texas, and I can't think of a better way to spend Mother's Day! I am so thankful to have such a wonderful family!



Cole had a blast swimming in the pool, floating down the "lazy river," practicing his new-found walking skills on the gorgeous grounds, and eating at restaurants for every meal! He was such a trooper, even taking his afternoon nap in the stroller so Jeff and I could lounge by the pool and enjoy the live music. The only thing missing was a margarita...maybe next year!



The weather has really been heating up here in Corpus, so we have been making use of the baby pool for relief each afternoon.



See you next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment