Saturday, September 11, 2010

Together at Last!


We are happy to announce that Camdyn came home to us on Thursday! It has been quite a juggling act, even with 4 adults here (my dad came in on Friday), but we are doing great. Jeff and I have managed to work out a bit of an assembly line for middle of the night feedings and diaper changes, and although we are exhausted from waking up every 3 hours, we are surviving! Big Brother Cole is adjusting great, and really doesn't pay a whole lot of attention to his sisters yet.

On Friday, they visited the pediatrician and got a great report! Camdyn was already over her birth weight at 4 lbs, 1 oz and Delainey was 5 lbs, 5 oz.

As promised, here are some photos of the girls' first week of life and their transition from the hospital to home.

Camdyn (Left) Delainey (Right)
Delainey (left) Camdyn (Right)

Big Brother Cole comes to visit the hospital


Delainey comes home 9/7/10 Camdyn comes home 9/9/10

Learning to Multi-Task! Camdyn (left) and Delainey (right)

Delainey (left) Camdyn (right)



2 comments:

  1. Yipee!!! I am so so glad that you are all together at last- how wonderful!! You guys have really been on my heart and mind lately. I know there is so much going on right now. You look fabulous too. The girls are so precious and so teeny! Brings back sweet memories. Love you hope to talk soon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love these pics! You look GREAT! Cole is so big:) And the girls are so sweet. I'm so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete