A while back, I was doing my "marathon errand running" (which occurs when my mom or Jeff can stay home with the kids during their nap and I frantically run around town trying to accomplish a week's worth of errands in 2.5 hours), when I spotted this, the Mother of All Shopping Carts, at Target.
I wanted to jump for joy and do cartwheels down the aisle! Hallelujah, there is finally a store I can take all 3 kids to!!!! Not that I necessarily WANT to bring the kids shopping with me, but there are some days that I am dying to get out of the house or all we need is a gallon of milk, and I feel totally stranded at home. Cole is finally getting to the age where he could walk beside me in a store if he needed to, but when I have all 3 of them with me, I just don't feel entirely comfortable unless he is strapped down in seat. Especially at a place like Target, which is like Disney World to a 3 year old!
This week I had the perfect opportunity to take the kids on their first Target adventure. Believe it or not, the girls have only been in a grocery store once in their entire 18 months! All 3 of them were so well-behaved that I actually walked around Target for an hour and a half, got every single thing on my list and even had time to browse!
So, thank you Target, for it is the little things in life that make a huge difference to us moms of multiples!
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment