The dresser was a team effort! Christine, Kelly, Sheri, and Michelle sanded down the previous paint color and gave this old dresser a fresh coat of white paint. I think it turned out great!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Cole's Nursery
I finally finished Cole's nursery, thanks to the help of lots of great friends! It seems like every piece in his room is a little more special because of the love and thoughtfulness that others put into it! Here are some photos of how it turned out...
Mom, Melanie, and Caleigh painted the walls the perfect blue when they visited back in March, before I was even pregnant. It worked out well that we're having a boy! My sweet friend, Leah, used the letters above the crib as decorations at my baby shower, and I thought they were adorable!
The glider chair finally arrived last week, and Michelle helped me put it together in no time! Mimi and Poppy gave Cole the dog picture on the wall, which I know he will LOVE to look at! Two of the dogs look just like Duke and Dixie.

The dresser was a team effort! Christine, Kelly, Sheri, and Michelle sanded down the previous paint color and gave this old dresser a fresh coat of white paint. I think it turned out great!
The dresser was a team effort! Christine, Kelly, Sheri, and Michelle sanded down the previous paint color and gave this old dresser a fresh coat of white paint. I think it turned out great!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
it looks so great! it's perfect! did they take back your other chair? i like the glider that you have now.
ReplyDelete