Cole's hernia surgery is at 6 a.m. tomorrow. Please keep him in your prayers! We will be so happy to have it behind us so we don't have to worry about it anymore.
Cole is getting so big! We are guessing that he is about 12 pounds already. Jeff was excited that he finally fits into his UGA onesies that are 3-6 month size. I am amazed at the changes we are seeing each day. Cole is awake a lot now, which makes it a little more difficult to get things done around the house, but it is so fun to interact with him. He is smiling at us and Jeff and I compete for who can get the biggest smile out of him. I am jealous because Jeff seems to be getting more smiles than me!
We are enjoying the fact that he is still easy to bring along just about anywhere. We took him to our friend Julie's birthday party on Friday night and he slept the entire time we were there! What a good boy! I'm sure in a few months it won't be quite so easy to maintain our social life unless we find a sitter, but for now Cole is a real trooper!
Here we are toasting the birthday girl, Julie (behind me), and there's Cole sleeping like a rock!
The other birthday girl this weekend was Miss Ella Dunston! She celebrated turning 4 with a tea party. I must say that her mom, Staci, put together the cutest party I've ever seen. I took lots of pictures so I'll have some good ideas if we ever have a little girl one day!
Ella and little sis Karine had on adorable matching party dresses.
Ella in front of her table, where the girls wore white gloves, wide-brimmed hats, and drank real tea from a china tea set. Her teapot cake was made by our very talented friend Katie.
That's all for now...we'll be back with an update on Cole's surgery tomorrow!
Awe - Keeping little Cole and Mommy and Daddy in my prayers! : ) Poor little thing. At least he looks stinkin' cute in his Georgia onesie! Let us know how everything goes! Love ya!
ReplyDeletecole is getting so big! What a cutie! I will pray for him (and you guys) tomorrow. I love that cute tea party. Did Katie Davis make that cake? Looks like something she'd do. Talk to you soon!
ReplyDeleteAwwww, handsome boy! Sarah, what a beautiful mommy you are. And you look like your having fun with all of your friends! I miss those days of having friends! Lol :)
ReplyDelete