Cole cracks up when he lays on the changing table and looks up at us playing peek-a-boo. The laughing picture is during the game, the pouting picture is what he did when we stopped!
I think he looks just like Jeff is this one below...
Hanging with the ladies at Bible Study on Wednesday...
Chub-o in the Bumbo!
The only major event from this week was that we had to take Cole to Urgent Care on Saturday. Ever since his surgery last Monday he has had crying episodes that can last several hours and he has been extremely gassy. They drew blood, catheterized him for a urine sample, and took x-rays. Needless to say, this was a very traumatic experience for all 3 of us! The x-rays of his belly showed an extreme amount of gas that was causing the pain. We were happy to hear that there was nothing majorly wrong, but bummed that our usually happy baby may be a bit colicky for the next couple weeks until his system gets back to normal. Apparently, this was a side effect of the anesthesia that no one warned us about!
Don't you just love when doctors assume you know everything? I can't believe they didn't warn you about the excessive gas! I hope his colic doesn't last too long - poor little guy! He looks so cute in his little bumpo! I'm glad I saw your picture, b/c I thought Everett was still too little to sit in it. I'm going to break mine out and see how he does!
ReplyDeletePoor guy! We are glad to hear everything went well last week; it's more traumatic for you than for him!! Try some milicon, maybe it will help??
ReplyDeleteAwe, poor thing! I gave you some colic drops in your basket - hoping you would never need them! One thing about though - he is so darn cute! The peek-a-boo pics are precious!
ReplyDelete