Friday, May 1, 2009

Lazy Mornings

We've been having a hard time getting going in the mornings...at least I have anyway! As you can see, Cole wakes up bright-eyed and bushy-tailed. Ever since his surgery his sleep pattern has been "off." Also, I think he has hit the 3 month growth spurt a couple of weeks early, so he is waking up several times in the night to eat. The other morning I was not quite ready to get up, so I brought Cole into the bed with me while I drank my coffee. Before long, the whole family had joined us...dogs and all! Even Duke isn't getting enough sleep these days!

Too many cute pics to choose just one...


2 comments:

  1. he's becoming soo handsome! and duke doesn't seem to mind sharing the bed with his new buddy!! love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe - Love it! Fun times! Big hugs - love ya!

    ReplyDelete