Sunday, June 7, 2009

3 Month Portraits

Cole had his pictures made a few weeks ago, and the proofs are now online if you'd like to see them. I am thrilled with the photos! If you are in the Corpus area and looking for a photographer, I highly recommend Ashley McComb. She came out to our house for the photo shoot, which made the experience a lot easier for us! Cole was a natural model...he made eye contact with the camera and posed however we wanted him. The proofs will only be online until June 17, so make sure you check them out!

Go to www.ashleymccombphotography.com.
Click on "client gallery" at the top.
The password is "sjohnson".

4 comments:

  1. Love them! Those were so good! I think 118 is my fav with his little smile. : ) And of course I love the blue/white outfit b/c Evan had that, too! (as do the Morrow boys I believe). Super cute - Thanks for sharing! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Priceless! You can see his little personality in them! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love, love, love those baby blues! what a cutie pie- i know you're in love with that sweet face! melts your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow does he look like you, Sarah! It's amazing (to me) how much he's changed. I remember thinking he was the "spitting image" of Jeff when he was born. Now I see so much of you in him. ESPECIALLY THE GORGEOUS BLUE EYES! Can I have some!? Love my baby. Give him smooches for me!!!

    ReplyDelete