Sunday, November 1, 2009

Fun Videos

Cole got a great laugh (and so did we!) from this party favor from the birthday party he went to today:




These next 2 videos are from a few weeks ago when we first started introducing Cole to finger foods. Now he loves them, but at first he was not so sure! We call his technique "the point and grab." Now he likes soft-cooked chunks of fruit and veggies, toast, rotini pasta, and of course, cheerios. Usually for every 10 pieces he picks up, about 1 piece actually goes in his mouth!




Sorry if these aren't as funny to everyone else as they are to Jeff and me. What can I say, we think everything he does is hilarious!

2 comments:

  1. OMG, I love the laughing clips! He has THE cutest laugh :) I think everything they do at this age is funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my - CRACK ME UP! His laugh had Bailey Howling! Too cute! And him eating Cherrios - precious! What fun times!

    ReplyDelete