Monday, November 30, 2009

Our Thanksgiving


I realize I'm a bit late posting these photos! I misplaced my camera dock and just found it at the office today!

We had a wonderful time celebrating the holiday with our friends Gene and Michelle, Kelly, Jarrett and Julie, Jarrett's mom, and two of Julie's co-workers. Gene and Michelle were our gracious hosts and they didn't even mind that unloaded a carload of Cole's "equipment" in the middle of their living room, dining room, and guest room! We don't travel as lightly as we used to when we could just tote him around in a car seat. Now he comes with his play yard (aka "baby jail") so we can set up a play area, plenty of toys to keep him entertained, a booster seat, and a pack n play for bedtime!



Cole had his first taste of fried turkey, and I think it's safe to say that he loved it! He also tried my orange sherbert salad, and I think he agreed with Jarrett's sentiment --"It tastes like angels dancing in my mouth!"



Cole seems to be growing right before our very eyes! He is taking a few steps while holding onto the furniture, and he can even let go with one hand and move to another piece of furniture. He has 6 teeth now and I think I caught a glimpse of a molar coming in today! He had his 9 month check up on November 20, and he weighed 21 lbs, 6 oz. He actually seems to be getting a little leaner and looking more and more like a toddler every day.


We are looking forward to a season of "firsts" for Cole. We'll be taking him to see Santa one day soon and I'll be sure to post the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment