Where has the time gone? Delainey and Camdyn are already 3 months old! It's hard to even imagine a time when these precious baby girls were not in our lives. We are having so much fun learning their individual personalities as well as their similarities.
Delainey continues to be our more laid-back baby. I can lay her down in her crib awake and when I go back to check on her after 30 minutes or even an hour, assuming she has fallen asleep, she is still happily watching her mobile or her aquarium. She usually falls asleep on her own, without any fussing. She is trying her best to roll over, although she's not quite there yet! She smiles, laughs, and coos, and loves it when I sing to her. Unfortunately, the only face she makes for the camera involves sticking her tongue out!
Camdyn is also a very good baby, but I would consider her the more high-maintenance one of the pair! Just recently she has decided that she wants to be held, patted, and rocked until she falls asleep, and often wakes up the second you put her down again! She is also quicker to give you a goofy grin that lights up her face, and she just melts my heart the way she stares at me with adoration! Camdyn does not like being on her belly, so she hasn't had much practice at rolling over yet!
At their 3 month check-up today, Delainey weighed 14 lbs, 3 0z, which is bigger than Cole was at 3 months! Camdyn weighed 11 lbs, 6 oz, so she continues to be the little peanut!
Big brother Cole is doing great! He is very sweet and loving to his sisters. When we drop him off at his pre-school, he makes a big production of giving them both good-bye kisses and he doesn't like it when the other toddlers get too close to "his" babies.
Cole loves to stay busy, and he is ready to go from the moment he wakes up in the morning, as you can see. The other morning I left him in the living room watching TV while I changed the girls' diapers, and when I came back, he was missing! I quickly found him in the garage, trying to get into the van. Thank goodness it was locked!
November was such a busy month, it's hard to believe it has come and gone! After Terra and Amy left, Gigi came back for a visit. While she was here, we took all 3 kiddos to the mall and even out to dinner!
Jeff and I decided to take the girls on their first road trip for Thanksgiving. We drove up to San Antonio and stayed at our favorite resort, the JW Marriott. We got to enjoy very chilly weather, Christmas decorations, and Sea World. It was A LOT of work to travel with 3 babies, but we were glad that we were able to get away from the usual routine for a few days. Unfortunately, I lost all of my photos from that trip. :(
This month we are looking forward to another visit from Mimi and Poppy, lots of Christmas parties and squadron events, and spending our first Christmas as a family of 5 here in Corpus Christi! We hope all of you are enjoying this holiday season!
No comments:
Post a Comment