Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Cole and I had a fabulous Easter dinner at the home of our friends, Gene and Michelle. Gene introduced us to a traditional Polish Easter with golabki (stuffed cabbage rolls), kielbasa, pierogis, and much more. The food was wonderful and the company was even better! Thanks for making Cole's first Easter a special one!

Here are the host and hostess in front of the Polish flag:
Kelly and Christine helping out in the kitchen:

The spread:

Kelly snuggling with Cole who was looking cute as a button in his turtle polo shirt:

Cole and I posing for our first Easter photos together. Unfortunately, Jeff didn't make it back from Austin in time for us to take a family photo.

Hope you had a very Happy Easter too!

2 comments:

  1. Good job with all of the posts, Mom! Hope your first Easter together was special, as it looks like it was! Don't worry - Evan is almost 2 and I still can't get a smiling picture - ha ha! Love ya bunches, hope Jeff made it home safely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pics girl! Looks like you're figuring this motherhood thing out like a champ. I'll be asking you for some pointers very soon:)

    ReplyDelete