I just had to post something about this new bath seat that we got Cole today. It's awesome! He has outgrown his infant tub, and he did not seem very comfortable on the toddler side of the tub. I tried sitting him in an inflatable tub, but he seemed scared and insecure and clearly did not like it. This bath seat is perfect! He is able to splash around and play with his toys without me having to support him. This is an item I would tell any expecting mom is a "must have" on your baby registry! As you can see from the pictures, he was having a blast!
I also got him these silly visors that are supposed to protect his face when I rinse his hair. I think they are going to end up being more of a toy than actually being useful, but we got a kick out of putting them on him anyway! He kind of looked like a dog chasing his tail as he kept leaning back farther and farther trying to get a better look at it!
I can't believe how much hair he's gotten recently!
I think he is the spitting image of Jeff in this picture below...
Mom got in town yesterday! Cole and I drove to San Antonio to pick her up from the airport and he was terrific in the car! He slept the entire 2.5 hours there and most of the way home! It's nice that I don't have to pull over and feed him every hour or two like I used to in our previous travels.
So far, mom and I have spent our time shopping for Cole and for Jeff's birthday. Tomorrow night, mom is babysitting so Jeff and I can go out and celebrate!
More to come later in the week...
oh wow! i have to get two of those!! you should see me bathing the twins- will on a bath sponge and logan in the infant tub. but they both are not fans of lying down anymore and want to be sitting. i just couldn't figure out a safe way for them to both be sitting up at the same time. where did you get it?
ReplyDelete