Nothing new to blog about these days, but I know I am way overdue in posting Cole's latest pictures! In the top photo, he is sporting his Robies for the first time. They served a double purpose as shoes and entertainment, as he was fascinated with trying to pull the airplanes off!
He is really growing quite fond of Dixie lately. Here they are bonding on the floor together:
Cole is babbling up a storm lately! He loves to say, "ma-ma-ma" all day long. He also pulled himself up to a standing position all by himself today! He hasn't figured out how to crawl with his belly off the ground, but he manages to get around pretty well by dragging himself with his arms. The other day I had my back to him for just a minute, and when I turned around, he had disappeared! Fortunately I quickly found him under his crib, where he had chased a ball that had rolled away.
Well, that's all for now. We'll be back with more pictures soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment